Monday, August 8, 2011

Wuff You and a Kiss

There was a request put out by Sandy at Operation Write Home for love and thinking of you cards. My first thought was this cute digi. I'm not sure where I got it, but it was a freebie. If I had to choose, I'd say this is probably my favorite digi out off all the ones I have. I even used it for my hubby's Valentine card this year.


All of the papers and ribbon are from my stash. I colored the image with Copics. There is Glossy Accents on the heart. The embossing folder is Hearts from Sizzix that I purchased on my trip to Yakima last week. I also did a few with a purple heart and purple DP.

This is another free digi and it's from MelJen's. I love how simple, yet expressive her images are, don't you? I'm not quite sure where I found the sentiment, but it was another freebie.


Again, the papers and ribbon are from my stash. The image is colored with Copics and there is a litte bit of Glossy Accents highlights on the lips. The dots around the heart and in the corners are Pearl Pen. I made 21 of these. The lip colors vary from red to pale pink and the DP and ribbon colors vary.

Thanks for stopping by,
Cherie




1 comment:

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!