Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone is having (or had) a happy Halloween. Did any of you dress up? I didn't. Unless it's for a Halloween party, it's just not worth it to me since we don't get any trick-or-treaters.

Today I made some Halloween cards. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right? My favorite is this little devil. All of the digis are from Bugaboo and I colored them all with Copics. I had all the papers, stamps, ribbons and embellies in my stash. I just love their bobblehead stamps. This card is for my hubby because he is my little devil.


I'm not sure who this one is for. It will probably hang around until next year. Do you have any cards like that? I made the pattern on him using my Colorless Blender.


This witch is so adorable. She looks like she's surfing on a sugar high lol. Those little silver dots are Pearl Pen.


Happy Halloween, everyone!
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!