Monday, January 9, 2012

The Anything Goes Challenge

Over on the DeNami Design blog, they're having "The Anything Goes Challege." You can make any type of card as long as you use at least one DeNami stamp. I was so excited to see this! I love their stamps, especially the chickies. So pulled out my stamps and this is what I came up with:


The chick and sentiment are both from DeNami Design and embossed with black. The pink/green static looking paper is Basic Grey and the rest is DCWV. I colored the chick with Copics, added a button, twine, popped up the image and presto!

This card, like most of mine, will go to Operation Write Home.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cherie

11 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card, Cherie! Whoever receives this card through OWH is going to love it!

    Thanks for joining us in the DeNami challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherie, I love this card. The lil chick is adorable! The Basic Grey paper is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO sweet and colorful! You picked an awesome DeNami stamp for your entry in the DeNami Anything Goes challenge. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun and cheerful card. I love that big chickie with the fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is ADORABLE! Thanks so much for playing along with DeNami Design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin the hippie retro background pattern/colors for your hip chickie!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!