Monday, May 27, 2013

Celebrate!

Wednesday is my brother's birthday (so glad he'll always be older than me!) and here is the card I made for him. It's super simple but I know he won't care, as long as I made it.

The image is from a Recollections set and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches. I colored him with Copics and added some googlie eyes. The patterned paper is from scraps and die cut with my new Paper Smooches die.

 
Please remember the reason for today, Memorial Day. I will be visiting both of my grandfathers' graves today and letting them know how proud I am that they served in the military.
 
God Bless,
Cherie

2 comments:

  1. I love the two different googlie eye sizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Your brother will love it. (I just bought that paper!)

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!