Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Gifts

Goodness! The holidays have sure thrown me off my blogging schedule. This year I've been making some Christmas gift tags to give as presents. It's been so much fun using different dies and so many embellishments. I started with a pack of Christmas paper and went on from there. If the "TO, FROM" isn't on the front, it's on the back. I used up a few spools of ribbon which was nice since I rarely remember to use ribbon lol.

I usually list the items I use but there are so many and I didn't write any of them down because I was having so much fun. I'd go find them, but they all got packed away so we could put up our tree. I'll have more for you in my next post. Today I'm off to my LSS to craft for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!