Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A bootful of thanks

Today I have two versions of the same card I found here. I started by stamping the SU boot in SU Real Red on kraft paper and fussy cutting them out. The brads are from Colorbok and didn't lay very flat so I added a couple of small pieces of dimensional adhesive to make the whole boot pop. The die shape is from Taylored Expressions and the embossing folder is The Paper Studio. Some ribbon from my stash and two stamps from Hero Arts (the flower/star and sentiment) finish the cards off.

I'm partial to the one on the right because of the shimmery Bazzill paper. Which one is your favorite?

 

1 comment:

  1. Both are nice cards, but just to be contrary I'm gonna say I like the blue one best.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!