Sunday, January 11, 2015

Some birdie

I just love how this card turned out. It'll make a great card for someone to send home to a child. I used the idea I saw here and gave it my own little twist. Those head feathers are actually the end of a Memory Box snowflake die and the bodies were done with a Sizzix egg die. They just screamed...or tweeted?...for googlie eyes. I made the beaks with a rectangle folded in half and cut to the corners. You can't really tell in this picture, but they do open. 

For the sentiment, I layered a Spellbinders oval onto a Taylored Expressions label die. The sentiment itself is from Hero Arts and is stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black. The inside stamp is also Hero Arts.



1 comment:

  1. These are just so cute, Cherie! I love the different size googlie eyes on the birds. And the sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!