Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Happy Everything

The June mid-month throwdown over at Operation Write Home is to make a card with a banner. This wasn't a problem at all since I love banners on my cards! I used a set of Clearly Inspired clear stamps I recently bought at a crafty yard sale to make the banner. The set was so old it was very sticky and one of the stamps tore in half when I took it off the block. Thank goodness I'd already stamped it!

The inks for this are all SU: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant and Pumpkin Pie.  The sentiment is by Paper Smooches and I added a little bling from Triveni. I made sure when I attached the banner that the card would still fit in an A2 envelope. The idea for this came from Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!