Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saturday is filling up!

So my hubby asks me last night, "Is it ok if I take you to see the first showing of "Paul" on Saturday and then take you for a pedicure?" Silly man! Who am I to say no to a movie and pedicure?! We've been waiting and waiting for "Paul" to come out. Are you going to see it?

Then, of course, there's the OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party. I've never participated in one of those. It should be fun! If you haven't heard about it, check it out here: http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/2011/03/virtual-cardmaking-party.html. Their FB page will be covered with ideas and inspiration. I can't wait!

I hope the week is treating you well. Sunday is the first day of Spring. I'm so ready for it, aren't you?


Happy Thursday!
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!