Monday, July 18, 2011

It's been too long...

It's been too long since I've posted anything, but that will be changing! I am being laid off from my job at the end of July and I've decided to take the month of August off for relaxing and enjoying some summer! That is if summer ever reaches my corner of the world lol. We're lucky if we hit 70. It's been a cool summer, but I'd rather have cool than a heat advisory every day.

As I'm sure you all know, I love to make cards for Operation Write Home. But lately, I've been making cards for my hubby's shipmates! He is working on a fish processing boat up in Alaska and his fellow cabin mates love the handmade cards I send him. So, I've been making some extra cards for him to share with them. I love hearing him tell me how impressed everyone is with my cards lol. I told him he should be selling them if they're that popular!

I'll write more soon! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

Thanks for stopping by,
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!