Monday, July 25, 2011

Miss Ewe!

I had so much fun coloring these yesterday! And it was fun to match the patterned paper to the colors I used, since I wasn't home when I colored them. The digi is by Paula and can be found on the Operation Write Home website. These are only six of the 12 I made. They all have googlie eyes and the heart is covered in Glossy Accents. I used Pearl Pens to make the little dots at the bottom.


Goodness, it was so nice to use such a variety of patterned paper, I can't even begin to describe it. I will definitely be on the lookout for another versatile image like this. I hadn't originally planned to decorate them, but I started out with just a light gray and dark grey. Then, I decided they needed more flair lol. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Simply looking at them makes me smile.

Enjoy your week!
Cherie

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love how colorful they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherie, your cards are so very cute!!! What a great idea for using the digi! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards and a great way to use up a variety of papers! Thanks for sharing this on OWH FB page.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!