Monday, March 26, 2012

S&S Sketches 21-25

Without any delay, let's get to it! First up is sketch 21. The "wood" paper is DCWV. I'm not sure about the sentiment, but it's embossed in black. I pierced the outer edge and used a black pen for some faux stitching.


For sketch 22, I used some Graphics 45 paper and a Fiskars sentiment. It needed just a bit more, so some Pearl Pen was added.


The sentiment for sketch 23 is from Hero Arts and everything else is from my stash. I made this card by starting with the button and working around it. Love this button.


This sentiment, for sketch 24, is actually three different stamps all from one set by Hot Off the Press. The patterned papers are from two different DCWV pads. The ivory paper is handmade and I added a bit of Pearl Pen for a bit of bling.


This next one is sketch 25 and took a couple of attempts. For some reason, I just could not get the dimensions right. The sentiment is from my mom's stamps as well as the brown striped paper. In fact, so is the Pearl Pen since I made the card at her house.


That's it for today. I'm happy with my forward progress working on the S&S sketches. It makes me feel good to keep moving down the list.

Happy day!
Cherie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!