Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hello, everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted, but here I am again!

Today I have a pretty spring time card for you that goes with the new challenge over on Crafty Contagion. This time it's a recipe challenge: use 3 patterned papers, 2 ribbons and 1 punch. At first I was a bit worried, but I got these great Stampin' Up! papers that go so well together. Actually, this whole card is made from Stampin' Up! products.


The Melon Mambo and  Rich Razzleberry patterned papers are from DSP Brights Collection and form the flower. I used the Owl Builder punch to create the flower. The ribbons are SU, too. For the background, I used their Elegant Lines embossing folder on Certainly Celery and I did the stem and leaves free hand on Old Olive. The thank you is from the For All You Do set. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the sentiment straight.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

Enjoy your weekend!
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!