Thursday, January 2, 2014

Resolutions...it's that time again


Do you make resolutions for the new year? I've begun making a couple a year. They aren't the usual ones...lose weight (even though I need to), eat healthier (need to do this one as well), or anything of that nature. The ones I've been making are obtainable through doing something I love...paper crafting.

This year I've resolved to make more cards based on the ideas I've pinned on Pinterest. And, thanks to another blogger I follow, I've resolved to send 100 encouragement cards this year. It's always so uplifting to receive a card in the mail and know that someone has been thinking of you. I want to share those feelings with others, besides the ones for Operation Write Home. She set her goal at 365, but I chose 100 to start with.

What are your resolutions for the new year?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cherie, just visiting since you were kind enough to comment on my OWH sketch card...my papercrafting resolution is to send boxes of cards to OWH instead of the envelopes with fewer that I have in the past...I learned a lesson about my crafting this year that has helped me to be confident in my abilities to make multiple cards at a time, without sacrificing quality or creativity, so I'm going to run with it!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!