Monday, January 13, 2014

Penguin Duct Tape

I had no idea where this card was going when I started it. My hubby gave me this adorable penguin tape for Christmas and my mom gave me the Taylored Expressions hexagon die set. I had the two out on the table at my LSS and just HAD to use the two of them together. So I got busy cutting out hexagons and then got stuck. They didn't fit the card the way I planned so I simply sat there. 

A light bulb finally turned on and I turned the card sideways. Duh. I wanted a way to make a type of banner with them and found this DCWV paper I've had for ages. How perfect that the swirls on it went with another Christmas present...the Darice background folder. The silver paper I've also had for ages, the orange is Bazzill and the plain black is basic card stock. The Stampin' Up sentiment is stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black onto white card stock then punched with a Stampin' Up punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!