Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hexagons, triangles and stripes!

The current Friday Mashup is to use hexagons, triangles or both. I chose to use both! Using my Taylored Expressions hexagon dies, I cut out the hexagons from some SU paper and then cut them into triangles. Then I formed a new hexagon with the triangles. It was fun to do, but time consuming lol. The brad in the middle is American Crafts and the bling is Triveni. I used a Hero Arts sentiment and Deconstructed Sketch 137. This card also works perfectly with the MWT over at OWH to use turquoise or teal.


9 comments:

  1. Cherie, Great card. I love the bright colors and the crisp cleanness of this card. Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the crisp, cleanness of the card. Thanks for playing with the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie! Love the colors of your card and you totally aced the Deconstructed Sketch. The triangles for the hexagons were certainly worth the effort - they really bring such a lively touch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! I love that you mashed up the challenges, your colors are perfect and the sentiment fits great in your hexagon!

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun layout and love the bright colors! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rocked the primary colors. Until you mentioned it, I didn't realize that the inside of the one hexagon was triangles. Very nifty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright cheery card, oh my, the wonderful labor of love that you put into it! Some lucky person will be very happy! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your bright striped papers, Cherie! The hexagons work so well with the sketch! The black really adds some great contrast. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The math geek in me smiled when I saw this card! What a fun card for a little one learning colors and/or shapes!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!