Friday, February 14, 2014

Popcorn Love

I've had this striped paper for quite awhile and decided it was finally time to use it. The red/white striped paper is Recollections, as well as the heart brads. There's some red, white and black card stock for layering. I used a Spellbinders die for the center shape and fussy cut the black layer. The sentiment is Fiskars and stamped in SU Real Red. For a bit more detail, I added some baker's twine. 

When I showed this card to my hubby, he said it reminded him of an old popcorn box. I realized he was right!



2 comments:

  1. It is totally like a popcorn box. I probably wouldn't have figured it out on my own though. What a fun card. Did you send it with a gift card to a movie??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love those colors and the first thing I thought of was a popcorn box as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!