Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekly Christmas Card Challenge #20

I missed the deadline for this challenge to use red, kraft and white, but decided to go ahead and play along so I could add a few more cards to my Christmas stash.  Not only that, but I was eager to use my new Rubber Stampede Santa stamp! It's stamped in Fresh Ink Chocolate and mounted on some red Bazzill. The background patterned paper is by Authentique and the ribbon was a purchase from my LSS. I stamped the SU sentiment in Chocolate as well, then added some Triveni bling.


1 comment:

  1. That particular Santa is a must-have by many people. He is a wonderful stamp and you put him on a wonderful card. I agree with your thought process to go ahead and do the challenge so you can have more cards in your stash. It is fun to join challenges and some of them are fun enough to make even after they've past.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!