Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Disney Birthday

I'm sliding this in just under the deadline for the Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown to create a kid-friendly Disney birthday card. I knew I had a 6x6 Creative Imaginations Magic pad so I broke it open to make some cards. Using a few oval Spellbinders, I made some windows to showcase the Paper Smooches sentiment. The Mickey Mouse was created using two different sizes of circle punches. The red is a scrap from my pile. Keep scrolling...



This is the first card I made because I forgot it was supposed to be a birthday card. I made four of these then tore the last one apart to make the birthday version. This one uses a Cuttlebug embossing folder and a Hero Arts sentiment. 


1 comment:

  1. You got the Disney colors spot on. I like the addition of the embossed dots on the bottom card. I think hugs could be for a birthday as well, but the funky font of the celebrate is truly happy.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!