Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Believe in Yourself

When I decided I wanted to use orange and the black/white DCWV paper for this card, I didn't think beyond that...like what other color I was going to use for the base. I was using my Spellbinders like crazy for the circles and ovals since this is a kit for a future card making party. I stamped my Paper Smooches sentiments and used my Taylored Expressions die. Then I came to a grinding halt as I started to put it together. What on earth was going to go with that orange? Thankfully, my mom was there (it was our weekly craft day at an LSS) and helped me choose a color. Whew! The American Crafts brads were added to give the card a finished look. You can see the card that inspired this one right here.


1 comment:

  1. You did a great job using orange, black & white without making it look like it was for Halloween or fall.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!