Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Birthday Wishes to you!

The May ODBD challenge is to make a card using embossing. I started with some grey DCWV paper that had a rather rough texture, kind of like sand paper but not quite as harsh. Using the Cuttlebug Diamond Plate embossing folder, I dry embossed it then dragged my Powder Puff Coconut ink across it to make the emobssing stand out better. The sentiment is from Stamps of Life and stamped with SU Pacific Point on a Cuttlebug die cut and the ribbon is from my stash. Those brads are Recollections and started out silver, but I wanted them to stand out more so I colored them with a black Sharpie.


2 comments:

  1. Love the clean and simple look of this. Hard to make a nice card like this. You did good

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!