Sunday, January 23, 2011

New craft area

I've been crafting quite a bit lately since I have a new little crafting area at home. I'm already spilling out of my designated space. I guess that means I'll just have to get busy and use some more of my supplies!

Here are some of the St. Patrick's Day cards I finished today. I started working on them last night at Impress Craft night last night, but didn't have all of my supplies with me.


Every month a group of us women get together and spend the day creating. We call ourselves the STDivas. It's a funny story, the name stuck and it creates smiles, so we use it. This month I made over 20 cards at our meeting. Here are a few of them.


I just love those aliens. They're actually magnets I found in the Joanns dollar bin. Most of these cards will go to Operation Write Home. A few will be given as gifts and I might even mail a couple.

I'm really enjoying my new Cuttlebug that I got for Christmas. I'm slowly collecting embossing folders and Nestabilities. Do you have a favorite tool to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!