Tuesday, March 8, 2011

OWH Bunny Hop

Wow! What an amazing blog hop this weekend for Operation Write Home. I found a lot of inspiration among the 137 blogs. I'm hoping I can get some cards done soon.

Here's a card I did for a friend who recently lost her beloved cat:
The sentiment says "friends to the end, you and me." I've had that patterned paper for awhile and decided a bit ago that's it time to stop hoarding it. The cat is a digi from Bugaboo colored with Copics. I'm slowly learning how to use them. The card will, as most of mine do, get donated to Operation Write Home.

This coming weekend is our STDivas get together. I'm crossing my fingers that the mojo will be flowing!

Enjoy the rest of your week,
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!