Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy late Easter!

It's been awhile since I've posted. Time just seems to get away from me. Here are some Easter cards I made. This one was a free digi and the card was for my hubby:
I felt a little like I cheated since I used a digi that was already colored lol. There isn't much bling to it since it was for a guy. The pot the bunny is sitting on says "Black Jelly Beans."

I did several variations on the next cards. I colored the cupcake papers with Copics and had to add some ribbon as well. There's a little white pompom for the tails and some little pearls for the noses and accenting the ribbons.
I originally only planned to make 4 of these cards, but I was at my STDiva stamp group and forgot my acrylic block, so I borrowed one. I got distracted and ended up stamping 22! So I went ahead and made all of them. We even managed to use them all lol.I enjoyed making these, but my hand was so sore after rounding all those corners! 

Last, but not least, a birthday card for one of my favorite little girls who is turning 5 this week! It was colored with Copics. I used Stickles on the hat, flower and heart since she loves glitter. The ribbon ruffle was a first for me. Next time I'll use a stronger adhesive and hopefully I'll get that ruffle a little straighter.
Happy birthday, Allison! We love you bunches!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!