Friday, February 3, 2012

Go Red for Women's Heart Health!

Today is Go Red for Women's Heart Health Day. You were supposed to wear something red...I chose a sweater but it could be a pin or scarf or anything. Over on OWH's Facebook page, we were challenged to make a card with red to spread awareness. Here's what I came up with:

It's a bit blurry because I'm in a bit of a hurry for a date with hubby and friends tonight. I'll try again tomorrow. I used Nestabilities for the heart and oval. I don't know if you can tell, but this is a shaker card. I forgot how much fun they are to make! The stamp is from Little Yellow Bicycle and everything else was in my stash.

UPDATE: A clearer picture.


Have a great night!
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!