Friday, November 23, 2012

Turkey coma!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. I know I did. We ate and ate and then ate some more. I've only been able to eat an apple today lol.

Today I have a cute place card for you that I made for dinner last night. I made them for everyone, but when I went to take a picture of it, the camera was dead! So I had to take it with my phone and then send it to myself. I blame my turkey coma for posting it a day late.

I used scalloped Nesties for the feathers and my SU owl punch for the body. The first feather layer is DeNami gold, the second is SU designer paper, the body is brown Bazzill and the yellow is basic cardstock, as is the orange for his beak. I couldn't resist putting some big googlie eyes on him. The name is done with an alphabet set from Recollections.

 
I found my inspiration here if you'd like to check it out.
 
Enjoy your weekend!
 
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!