Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Reindeer Owls?

I found an adorable card on Pinterest that can be found here. The colors are a bit off in this picture, but it's still cute. I made five of these. Maybe if I keep it up with five Christmas cards a month, I'll be done and won't have to worry about them as December starts looming lol!

The reindeer heads are made from the Stampin' Up! owl punch. I chopped off the feet and sponged some ink around the edges. The eyes and noses are also from the same punch with a bit of Pearl Pen for the eyeballs. I drew on the mouths and eyebrows with my Copic multi-liner. The antlers are made with parts from an EK Success snowflake punch and the Merry Christmas is also Stampin' Up! I used some scalloped Nesties for their "stalls." Lastly, the paper is kraft with some Bazzill design paper at the bottom.

 
Enjoy yourself today!
 
Cherie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!