Thursday, September 12, 2013

Just A Note

I like how this card turned out...love the pink and black together. But, geez, it has a lot of pieces and I made enough for 12 cards to go in my OWH box. It's worth it, though, knowing they're going to create smiles. I found the idea on Pinterest.

I used SU Circle Circus and colored a bit of the circles with Copic V05. Then they got punched out and mounted on black card stock. The pink paper is card stock from my stash. The white background square was stamped with SU Basic Grey and the pink was stamped with VersaMark. I used a DeNami sentiment. The circles and sentiment are popped up with dimensionals.



This card is way outside my comfort zone. It's so busy and I prefer much more simple. Do you enjoy venturing outside your comfort zone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!