Friday, October 18, 2013

Fun with SEI

I have this 6x6 pad of SEI papers that kinda match, but not really match...know what I mean? So I decided to use this card from Pinterest as my inspiration since it only uses small strips of different papers. I used Fresh Ink Chocolate for the Hero Arts image and Hot Off the Press sentiment. It goes so well with the dark brown Bazzill circle layer and bottom strip. I wanted to use a dark color at the bottom to help anchor the card. I added a black brad by American Crafts to give the whole thing some extra dimension. The circle sentiment is done with Nesties and popped up.

 
These will likely go into my "gift" drawer and be part of a Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!