Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mashup Miss You

I found a new challenge site this week and the current challenge had one of my favorite stamp sets pop into my mind. The Friday Mashup 141 Tic Toc give a sketch and a theme to use. It allows you to use one or the other, or mash them together and use both. The sketch is pretty simple and I used Hero Arts All the Time stamp set. 

To start, I made my own paper using a few of the stamps. The clocks are done with Fresh Ink Chocolate and the sentiment using SU Old Olive. American Crafts brads give the faces a little pop. The green paper is Bazzill and the rest is all basic card stock.


1 comment:

  1. Cherie, this is a great clean and simple card for our challenge this week. You managed to mash things up perfectly. :) I definitely like the brads added to the clocks. Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!