Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Simply the Best

When I saw this card on Pinterest, I knew I wanted to do my own version of it. And how perfect that "brown" is the current OWH MWT! So I dragged out my brown inks (Fresh Ink, StazOn, Memento) and my SU Circle Circus stamp set. I had some sheer brown ribbon in my ribbon scraps and noticed the yellow ribbon, too. I decided to use some Color Box yellow ink to brighten up the card along with the yellow ribbon. I layered it on some brown Bazzill and used a sentiment from Mama Elephant.


4 comments:

  1. I reeeally like the brown and yellow color combination and glad to see someone else also went with a little brown for this challenge. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nifty color combo. I love the bright of the yellow, so fresh and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so nice. I love the brown and yellow together. Terrific sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you layered the ribbon as an accent. Love those circle stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!