Monday, June 23, 2014

Make A Wish

I made this card for my mom's birthday (the idea is here). When my hubby saw it, he said it looked like you could blow on it and make a wish. I realized that's exactly what it looked like, a dandelion ready to be blown for wishes! So, I used the sentiment "wish" on the inside. The flower (weed?) stamp is Hero Arts and is heat embossed with Ranger powder. Those brads are American Crafts and I used my Scor-Buddy for the embossed lines. I used some shimmery Bazzill in one of her favorite colors.


1 comment:

  1. The card you copied has a somber feel to it, like a sympathy card. I love that you perked it up in your version and made it a happy card. It does look like you could blow on it and make a wish. Is a dandelion a weed or a flower? I think that depends who you ask. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!