Saturday, July 5, 2014

Add 'Em Up!



Welcome to your next OWH VCMP challenge! I hope you've been having fun playing along. You can find all of the challenges here as they become available.

My challenge for you is to make a Miss You card using at least one circle and at least two banners. As you can see, I've used two circles and two banners on each card. I chose to use MFT sketch 180. The striped Echo Park paper is so vibrant and goes perfectly with these adorable Eyelet Outlet monster brads. I heat embossed the Stampabilities sentiment with Recollections Snow. To make sure the sentiment was placed correctly since it's on a wood block, I used my trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig. 




Have fun, everyone!

<!-- end InLinkz script —>

8 comments:

  1. Love how colorful your cards are and what a fun Challenge! Can't wait to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the recipe for this challenge. These cards are absolutely adorable! Terrific bright, cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your monsters. Thanks for a brain exercising challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, your little monsters are adorable! Thanks so much for hosting a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosing this challenge. I had to really think hard on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much for hosting this challenge. Your cards are great! Wonderful inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love banners, so I loved this challenge! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx for hosting such a fun challenge! I love the little monsters on your cards! They're incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!