Saturday, January 17, 2015

Work of Art Thanks

It's time for another card with my SU Work of Art set. This time I only used one of the stamps in two different colors...SU Pacific Point and Pumpkin Pie. There's also one line of each color inside and one of Pacific Point on the envelope. I liked the simplicity of the design here and went with a more gender neutral color scheme for my own version. The Paper Smooches sentiment is stamped in VersaFine Black Onyx and I added some American Crafts brads for dimension.

A special thanks to my friend, Kristie, for this fabulous picture!


3 comments:

  1. What a great card, Cherie! I love the simple lines in bright red and blue. Thanks for all you do for OWH. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS of this card...and the colors you chose are perfect. You're a terrific OWH cardmaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card, Cherie! I love the colors and the simple lines. You make CAS look so good! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!