Saturday, September 17, 2011

One Card = Four Challenges

When I make a card for a challenge, I usually make it for only one challenge. This time I managed to make a card that fits into four of the OWH Birthday Bash challenges!

First of all, let's take a look at the card:


It's my favorite digi again! I love this little dog. When I first saw Ciara's Dog Challenge, this is the image that popped into my head. But I didn't immediately print it out, and that was a good thing. It's not often procrastinating is positive lol.

The next challenge for the birthday bash was to make a card using the Fun Fold. When I first watched this video, I was a little overwhelmed. It looked tricky and a bit time consuming. But I'm so glad I tried it. It's really quite easy and I think the person who receives the card will be pleasantly surprised to see how it opens. Here's a better picture, kind of, of the card opened. I really need to find a better place to take pictures than on my keyboard!


This card also falls under the Paper and Such color challenge. We are supposed to use kraft, red and black or dark blue. I had a whole pack of kraft paper I hadn't even opened, so it was a perfect time to break that plastic. I printed out the digi on kraft paper and colored it with Copics, cut it out, then paper pieced the heart and added Glossy Accents to it.

The last challenge this covers is the Digi Challenge. This one is pretty simple...make a card using a digi. I wish I could remember where I got this adorable dog from. Does anyone out there recognize it?

As for supplies, I already had all of the papers just waiting to be used. The coloring was done with Copics (I love my Copics), the heart has Glossy Accents and the pearls are Obsidian Dimensional Pearls from Martha Stewart that I found on clearance.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!