Sunday, September 4, 2011

Yikes!

I found these cute conversation balloon cards at Joanns today. Eight for $1, so I bought two sets! They already had the "Yikes!" on them and I thought it would be perfect with an "I miss you" sentiment. Of course, I couldn't find any of that sentiment in my stamps, even though I KNOW I have a couple somewhere. So I improvised and used one of the alphabet sets I have. 


I did four different colors of embossing powder: silver, red, purple and turquoise. Purple and silver are shown here. Then I added some cute Halloween embellishments I had. I also used some plain bling (if there is such a thing lol) on a few of the cards so they don't have to be used for Halloween. Fourteen of these will be going to OWH.

Enjoy your Labor Day tomorrow!

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!