Monday, November 19, 2012

Sketches 107-111

Here are some more sketches for you. They all have the same basic papers...Bazzill, Basic Grey Lime Rickey patterned paper and some black cardstock. The ink is all VersaFine Black Onyx and the dimensional adhesive is 3M.

Sketch 107: This one uses the SU Hostess set Carry On along with some baker's twin.

 
Sketch 108: I used the "Love" set from Little Yellow Bicycle for this sentiment. That pink bling is from my LSS, Scrap That! She has them at her "mbellies bar" in a pack of 30. At least I think it's 30. It's a great concept...little goblets with individual items you can buy by the piece.
 
 
Sketch 109: Another one using a couple of squiggly brads from Scrap That! This sentiment is from SU Sassy Salutations.
 
 
Sketch 110: I used Love from Little Yellow Bicycle again for this card. It has some more of that bright pink bling on the tabs that were punched with the SU Modern Label punch.
 
 
Sketch 111: Last one for today. This sentiment is also from Little Yellow Bicycle's Love set. I usually never think to use the bracket stamp, but it seemed to fit this one.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed all the cards I had for you today. I think one more will make that bright patterned paper go away lol.
 
Cherie
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!