Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sketch 105 & 106

It's time to start working on sketches again. The first one today is sketch 105. I started with some pink Bazzill and started using up my two sheets of Basic Grey Lime Rickey patterned paper. The sentiment is from the set "Love" by Little Yellow Bicycle stamped in VersaFine Black Onyx. I used Nestabilities to cut out the circles and a hole punch on some of the Basic Grey for the little accent dots. The sentiment circles are popped with some 3M dimensional adhesive.


Sketch 106 is my second card for today. I used the same papers for this one, with the addition of some magenta Bazzill. The stamp is from the same set as well. I cut out some of the circles from the Basic Grey paper and mounted them on some black circles I cut with Nestabilities. This time I accented the middle of the circles with some Pearl Pen.

 
I hope you're enjoying your weekend.
 
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!