Tuesday, March 5, 2013

W*I*S*H

When I made this card, I was thinking birthday. But it was pointed out to me that "wish" could mean anything. So true! I like the thought of someone wishing for a parent or spouse to come home and suddenly learning they're on their way. Or wishing for a card in the mail and presto!

No sketch was used for this one. It was the end of the day and I wanted to get just one more card done. This uses all scraps. The black/white is DCWV and the pink pattern is SU. That bling is from my stash. The sentiment is Fiskars mounted on some pink paper from my scrap pile.

 
Enjoy your week and make it what you want it!
 
Cherie

1 comment:

  1. I like the big wish sentiment which looks perfect with that pretty bling! NJ on this one more card :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!