Sunday, March 17, 2013

For Mom

I managed to get a few Mother's Day cards done in time for the OWH deadline. I rarely make specific holiday cards for them because I end up having to keep them for 9-10 months because I miss the deadline lol.

The first one features some SEI Couture Tabaret paper. I used a dots folder for texture and added some matching ribbon. I really like this mint green Bazzill and plan on using it more often. All of the cardstock is Bazzill and the ribbon I had on hand. The sentiment and punches are Stampin' Up! This card uses OWH bonus sketch 31.

 
For this one, I used SEI Couture Marquisette paper and a cute embellishment from the Embellishment Bar at my LSS. (I love how she sells individual items like this.) Again, I used a dots folder for texture and to match the paper. The cardstock is all Bazzill. For the sentiment, I used a Stampin' Up! stamp and punches.  This one uses OWH bonus sketch 17. I usually put a piece of pop up tape in the middle of my main pieces, but this time I didn't so there's some "give" for the embellishment.

 
Share a smile today...you never know how it will change someone's day!
 
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!