Thursday, August 29, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #99

I chose this sketch and made a few more Christmas cards with it. The snowflake paper is some I bought on clearance last year for the sole purpose of using it to make Christmas cards for this year. I'm so glad I remembered I had it on hand!

The DP didn't have a company name on it so I have no idea who makes it. The snowflakes and bright pink papers are basic card stock. The teal is Bazzill. I used Nestabilites to cut out the snowflakes and circles. The brads are from Making Memories. A Cuttlebug snowflake folder adds some texture to the card. And I just realized I didn't stamp anything on this card...wow lol. 


I'm slowly starting to build up my supply of Christmas cards for this year. Do you find yourself doing the same thing through out the year? My mom and I go to the ocean one weekend at the beginning of December and make our Christmas cards for the year. She asked me what I was going to make this year since I already have so many made!

1 comment:

  1. Those are get your attention colors. A winter card this will be. No winter or Christmas cards here yet. I did the fall until I was sick of the colors. I am wanting some bright

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!