Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Birthday Stars

I went looking for something on my craft table the other day and was shocked at how many bits and pieces I had laying around...stamped sentiments, squares to make pinwheel cards, a baggie of pastel paper pieces that I'm sure I cut for a reason but can't remember why. The sentiment on this card is one of those. It's been stamped and layered for quite awhile now. So...I finally decided it was time to use it on a card!

The SU sentiment is stamped in SU Real Red. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background and Nesties to cut out the stars. The papers are Bazzill except for the blue and white card stock.


Do you have bits and pieces like I do? I hope I can keep my plan on using them up before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!