Saturday, May 12, 2012

Miss Ewe

Happy Saturday, everyone! I hope everyone is having beautiful weather like we are here in Washington. This is the fourth weekend in a row that's been gorgeous and it's supposed to break into the 70s! Trust me, that's something to write about if you live here lol.

Today it's Down on the Farm time over at Crafty Contagion. Our challenge is to make something with a farm animal on it. I had a lot of options to choose from in my printed digis, but I decided on this cute sheep that you can find for free on the Operation Write Home site.

I used Copics for the grey and Pearl Pen for the dots on the sheep. The embossing folder is Geo Flowers from The Paper Studio. The background designer paper is from DCWV. The whole thing is based on sketch 6 from the Stars & Stamps blog.


Enjoy your weekend, everyone! And to all the mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!

Cherie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!