Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hexagons and Happy Birthday

Have you fallen for the hexagon crazy yet? I sure have! I bought a hexagon embossing folder and am saving for a hexagon die and matching stamp set from Papertrey Ink. Of course, the craze may be over by the time I get them!

At least a year ago, I bought a mishmash 6x6 pack of papers from my LSS. It had all kinds of papers in it but when I finally went through all of it, I found this patterned paper. I absolutely had to make a couple of cards with it. The sentiment is Stampin' Up and the brads are from my stash. I got the idea from this post on Splitcoast Stampers.

 
I usually don't follow the latest "in" thing when it comes to clothes, food, crafting, etc. Do you? What's the latest one you've loved and tried?
 
Cherie

1 comment:

  1. I am a little hexi crazy myself. I have the old SU sets that I bought used. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!