Friday, April 12, 2013

Wish!

I'm trying to do more specific cards for my next Operation Write Home box. I tend to do a lot of general thinking of you cards...hello, friendship, etc. Usually 1/2 of my box is general. We'll see if I can accomplish it!

Here is a bright birthday card. I originally made one for a friend's birthday. Then I made one with these spring type colors for my aunt's birthday. They turned out so cute that I made a few more for OWH. The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and wrapped with some yellow/white twine. The balloon brads (from my stash of many, many brads) move the twine into the position I want. The sentiment, one of my favorite birthday stamps, is by Fiskars. The bottom corners are all rounded with my corner rounder. I got the idea from this post.

 
I think I might make a few more of these to keep them in my stash of cards...which is currently empty lol. Do you have a stash of cards or do you make them as you need them? Donate them all?
 
Cherie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cherie! This is such a bright and fun birthday card! Those balloon brads are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!