Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Any Hero Cards

We were challenged on our first stop during the Memorial Day blog hop for Operation Write Home to write at least two Any Hero cards. In my two years or so making cards, I've only done one Any Hero card. I figured it was time to step it up, so I committed to writing two. I ended up writing five.

They all have the same thing in them (a little bit of info on my brother's birthday bbq and a thank you for serving). As a matter of fact, I wrote the cards before I made the fronts! I used sketch 111 and some patriotic Doodlebug paper. I layered the paper with red and mounted them right on the card front. I used Nesties for the sentiment piece on some Bazzill papers. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and embossed in white. The star brads I had on hand.

 
Hope you're having a good week.
 
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!