Friday, May 24, 2013

Authentique 6x6 Challenge: part 3

Here are the last of the cards from my Authentique 6x6 pad. I cannot tell you how glad I am to be done with this challenge. I think it's the pressure I put on myself to finish a whole pad that was the problem. I won't do that again!

All of the papers besides the Authentique are Bazzill and white cardstock. The first card is a CASE from this post. I ran the card front through the Cuttlebug with the Divine Swirl folder then used a circle Nestie to make space for the Stampendous birthday sentiment. The next card inspiration was found here. The clock and sentiment are from Hero Arts using a scalloped Nestie to add some more detail. The sentiment is heat embossed in white.

The bottom two cards use OWH sketch 23. I used ribbon from my stash and Nesties for the circles. The sentiment is Hot Off the Press. This one was great to use up the last few pages.

 
The last two only had 1 each done. The left one was a birthday card for my mom. It uses lots of bling and a sentiment from Stampendous. I don't remember where the sketch came from (oops!). The right one was taken from here. I used some brads to give a bit more detail and again, it has a Stampendous sentiment.
 
 
Whew! That's it for that 6x6. I think I'll start working on some 12x12 papers now.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Cherie
 

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Great job using up that paper pad and making all those great cards! I especially love the clock cards with the crisp white sentiment against the dark card stock! NJ!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!