Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"Hi" with triple stamping

I normally don't care for busy cards, but I like this one. I used SU! Circle Circus for the stamps. For the inks, I used Memento Grape Jelly and Lilac Posies, Brillance Pearlescent Jade and Pearlescent Chocolate, and VersaFine Onyx Black for the Paper Smooches sentiment. The sentiment circles are cut with Sizzix Circles die and are popped with 3M dimensional adhesive. The purple layers are purple pearl Bazzill. There is one thing I'd change, I'd stamp the "hi" on the card itself in a lighter color like grey, but alas, I didn't have that color with me at the time.


If you're interested in the dimensions for the layers, you can find them here.

Make sure to share your smile today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!