Saturday, August 10, 2013

OWH/Doodle Pantry Sketch 184

I was so excited to see Doodle Pantry was sponsoring this week's OWH sketch! I love the adorable images and the fact that so many of them are already colored. This one is "Caterpillar Hug." The image and layer is cut with circle Nestabilities and the embossing is done with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. For the sentiment, I used a Hero Arts stamp and the bling is from my stash. The papers are card stock, except for the pink which is Bazzill.

 
I'm going to have to print out some more of my Doodle Pantry images so I can use them more often!
 
This card is also for Day 217 "All Smiles" over at 365 Cards.

2 comments:

  1. Love your card. Have no idea who or what Doodle Pantry is but I am going to check it out. Thanks. In scrapbooking they have what they call scraplifting is that allowed in card making? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In card making, we call it CASE...copy and share everything! You can find Doodle Pantry at doodlepantry.com. Have fun!

      Delete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!