Friday, June 15, 2012

Junior Legal Pad Cover

It was time to try another project that wasn't a card. I found this idea on Pinterest and you can see the video instructions here. This was fun, but I found the cuts for the pen holder a bit tricky. All of the supplies used are Stampin' Up!, even the pen. Well, everything except the junior legal pad inside. I thought about decorating the inside of the cover, but I figured it was a good place to leave blank so a person could doodle without using the pad.


"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -Leo F. Buscaglia

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!